Categories

Sunday 22 June 2014

HOW I SPENT THE WEEK-END

Enjoying my favourite dessert and watching the rain,this is how my week-end started.Promising,I'd say!
If I hated the weather in the last few days, well, today the temperatures have risen and the sun finally appeared. 
I had a full day yesterday, and though it rained, I decided that, along with a friend to visit several fairs and exhibitions, which were held in interesting places in Bucharest, like Atelier 109 and Eclectico Studio.I will soon show you some pictures I took over there.We had so much fun and,like two shopaholics that we are, we also have got some goodies.How else?
Dressing as casual as I could and wearing my new chic accessories,today I took my boyfriend out,to visit the Botanical Garden,'cause the sun was shining so beautifully.
Hope that better days are coming!










H&M jeans
Etam clutch
Zara top
Bershka shirt
SIX earrings&vintage Clarins scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment