Categories

Tuesday 24 June 2014

COZY PLACES IN BUCHAREST

I am pleased to show you here a few places in Bucharest that I have visited last Saturday where I noticed a very interesting and attractive design,also well-selected clothes,fashionable people and joy in spite of the whimsical weather.
So I took some pictures, few, that's right, with the corners and the lovely decorated rooms, where definitely I'll be back to visit the events that will take place in the future and to spend some quality time together with my friends. 
First,I'll introduce you the Summer Yard Sale at Atelier 109.

Fluid designer clothes were waiting for the fashion lovers and also a great party in the evening which unfortunately,we've missed out,but you can  find more pics here.





The second stop was at another yard sale,at Dianei 4,a common location for such events,but also a special and sophisticated place for eating and drinking.
It may look a little scary,but I assure you it's worth the visit.
Unfortunately ,here I didn't take any pictures,but I've found some on the internet.
I can't wait to come back here to taste their delicious pancakes!

photo source:Metropotam

Eclectico Studio is a retro house designed for the lovers of details,where you can shop not only designer clothes but also unique furniture items brought from all over the world.
Enjoy the pictures and find out more about these places!



No comments:

Post a Comment