Categories

Friday 13 June 2014

ABOUT FRUIT PRINT CLOTHING


Besides being absolutely delicious and eye-catching,in my opinion,fruit prints are the trendiest this summer season.
I've noticed the amount of fruit patterned clothing and accessories in stores lately and I couldn't be more excited.
A good print like this fruity one always makes me feel fresh and fun but also very chic.
As you all know, I'm really obsessed with watermelon pattern and I couldn't miss these two great pieces I found on H&M.
I was eager to buy them faster and now that they are waiting in my closet I have to find inspiration for a gorgeous summer outfit.
The adorable backpack is proper also for a beach outfit or for a casual one ready to be worn in the city.

The croped-top looks very pretty paired with a pleated skirt as you'll soon see on my next post or with high-waisted jeans.

What do you think about this trend and how do you imagine a perfect summer outfit with one of these fruity items?

4 comments:

  1. Geanta magica :P
    Si eu cu greu ma abtin sa nu dau banii pe ceva de fiecare data cand intru in H&M !
    Te pup

    http://chezdaiana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. E foarte mijto rucsacelul,de abia astept sa apara primul outfit cu el:-)
    Si eu patesc acelasi lucru,numai ca acum ma uit ma mult pe site-uri si parca e mai rau ,decat in magazin:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it !!

    And the design of your blog is just gorgeous !!

    Inès

    Http://www.frenchfashiontouch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Ines!I will follow your blog,too!

      Delete