Categories

Sunday 25 May 2014

SAILOR TOP




                                
                                        Esprit top
                                        H&M bag
                                        Bershka shirt&Zara jeans
                                        Moa necklace
        

Nautical trend is here to stay!
I'm a huge fan of striped anything and I always wear with pleasure such items.
I think a striped cotton top should be a  key piece in every closet,especially  in the summertime for being so comfortable and casual.
It can be easily matched with a pair of boyfriend jeans,a pleated skirt or ,why not,for a bold outfit,with a lace skirt.
You can try different combinations such mixing it with other type of prints or accesories in order to complete your look.
I'm shure you all have such an item in your wardrobe and I'm eager to find out which was your most daring navy outfit you wore until now?


No comments:

Post a Comment