Categories

Wednesday 26 February 2014

YELLOW,MY FAVOURITE COLOUR




            S'Oliver sweater,H&M pants,Stradivarius shoes,Moa bag(old),vintage belt,Bershka shirt




I would be so excited to find more yellow clothes in stores,I love this colour,it's my favourite one and it gives me a good vibe when I'm wearing it.
It's maybe because I'm a Leo and the planet which governs our sign is the Sun and that's why it is said yellow it's our lucky colour.
Also,if you are looking for some great make-up products you should take a look on http://www.makeup-shop.ro/ .
I'm so happy about my order on their web site,a Sleek Palette and a NYX liquid eyeliner.It remains to improve my skills in make-up for using them properly.



4 comments:

  1. Chiar imi place tinuta, mai cu seama pulover-ul. Cred totusi ca ar fi aratat mult mult mai bine fara cureaua aia. Props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms de sfat,deja e a doua parere referitoare la curea,dar eu tot nu sunt convinsa ca ar fi aratat mai bine sau ca nu arata bine si asa:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte tare combinaţia! Pantofii şi felul cum ai decis să-i porţi cu şosetele la vedere, arată MAXIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iti multumesc:-* Si mie mi-a placut mult cum venea combinatia cu sosetele la vedere.

    ReplyDelete