Categories

Thursday 6 March 2014

MY RAINY DAY

A lot of outfit ideas on my mind these days but unfortunatelly this not so "springish" weather throw out my plans.
I couldn't take any pictures outside but I've tried out in front of my mirror some of what I should wear on warmer days.
Hope to post them soon!
Something you should know about me is that I love sweets and today my sister surprised me with some delicious vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. I would eat them daily,for breakfast or dessert,can's say no to muffins!
I also like thrifting a lot,I have my favourite store in Bucharest where I always find nice and interesting things to purchase so today I've bought this gorgeous scarf.
Outlets are always a good idea,too,thus I've ordered few days ago this jacket,a spring parka, on Brand Circus and today I've received it and it looks so good on me,I can't wait to wear it!
Happy Women's Day!





                            Vintage skirt,Bata boots,Pull&Bear blouse





No comments:

Post a Comment