Categories

Sunday 16 March 2014

FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS PART I

I'm still seeking for some miraculous but in the same time affordable beauty products as many of you.
I don't like to collect too many cosmetics in my kit,I just want some which can really help out in solving my daily problems,like hydration,cleansing or make-up.
So today I'll show you few of my favourite items,I've rebuyed some of them many times and I must say I'm really happy with the result.


  1. L'Oreal Pure Micellar Cleansing Water-I have an oily skin and I can't use any other cleanser but micellar water.Since I've discovered this one,it shortly became my favourite cleanser.
  2. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation-Actually,I'm in love with every Bourjois foundation,all of them are very good,you just have to discover the perfect one for your skin type.
  3. Sephora Blush Me-My favourite blush and high-lighter.
  4. Max Factor Pan Stick-Though it's a foundation ,I'm using it as a concealer due to its great coverage power.
  5. NYX liquid eyeliner-It's the first time I'm buying it and it's definetly the best I've used until now.
  6. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara-The best mascara,I love especially the brush.
  7. Sleek Ultra Mattes Darks Palette-All the colors are great,matte and lasting.
















No comments:

Post a Comment