Categories

Sunday 8 December 2013

THE PERFECT TARTAN SKIRT






          Bata boots,no name skirt,Zara sweater,H&M bag,no name hat,H&M bracelet


Sometimes,I consider myself so lucky because if I want something so bad that thing comes in my way unexpectedly sooner or later.In this case I'm talking about my new tartan skirt,and since the hysteria with this fabric began all I wanted was to find anything tartan,a scarf,a shirt,but mostly a pleated skirt.
I'm not a victim of trends,don't get me wrong,I take from fashion only what fits and defines me,even this ,I always like to try something new.
Friday was my lucky day,when I've discovered at a romanian produces market a whole stander with lovely skirts,from which I've chose the lucky one.
I think I couldn't find anything better than this,I love the colours ,the pattern and I say it is perfect for me.
Not to mention that it goes very well with my cat ears hat.
So,I think now it is clear for you which is my favourite trend but I want to know yours,too!
I want to know what makes you feel comfy and in the same time so fashionable this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment